Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Other Weapons (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   Weapons for home defense (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f32/weapons-home-defense-53141/)

Jkl-28 12-07-2011 06:19 PM

Weapons for home defense

So what other weapons (other than firearms) do you guys keep around the house to defend your home?.... Knives? Bats? Machetes? Pepper spray? Batons? Ect......

peters923 12-07-2011 06:20 PM

A menacing pair of Boston Terrorists...

Vicidian 12-07-2011 08:02 PM

My Ka-bar Big Brother and a bamboo stick. I also have a couple of magazines for my Glock 22 that have those MADs auxiliary defense or whatever they're called on them. Those bastards hurt.

trip286 12-07-2011 08:20 PM

There's a battleaxe in the corner, and a chainsaw under the bed. Not to mention the fact that I sleep naked, so someone has to be a real glutton for punishment if they come in uninvited after hours.

Now I'm daydreaming of slaying dragons with a giant axe, while in my birthday suit. I encourage all of you to do the same, revel in my glory!!

rem870forever 12-08-2011 06:42 AM

U could try a bow or crossbow

Alpha1Victor 12-08-2011 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286
There's a battleaxe in the corner, and a chainsaw under the bed. Not to mention the fact that I sleep naked, so someone has to be a real glutton for punishment if they come in uninvited after hours.

Now I'm daydreaming of slaying dragons with a giant axe, while in my birthday suit. I encourage all of you to do the same, revel in my glory!!

Lol wow.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

Marlinman 12-08-2011 06:50 AM

I have 9 swords a battle axe more knives than i can use 3 bows and a crossbow. Plus a 200 lb malamute. My moms daschound doesnt count

Alpha1Victor 12-08-2011 06:53 AM

I have a few sets of throwing knives set around the house. I have been throwing knives since I was in training pants. I also have a german shepard and an alaskan husky. They are trained man eaters:)

Signing out, Alpha1victor.

JohnnyS74 12-08-2011 07:51 AM

I have a sword next to my bed along with a fox scout axe in my closet more knives then i can fit in my pockets and a bow and the trusty baseball bat im also pretty good throwing knives so if anything jams or is empty im good on melee weapons.

Marlinman 12-08-2011 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyS74
I have a sword next to my bed along with a fox scout axe in my closet more knives then i can fit in my pockets and a bow and the trusty baseball bat im also pretty good throwing knives so if anything jams or is empty im good on melee weapons.

I sleep with custom made titanium hand and a half "bastard" claymore at the two corners of my bed, a kabar between the matresses that i can throw very well usually and a gil hibben tooth pick from expendables on my head board i can throw as well. I also have a blackfoot war hawk my friend gave me. I think it is one of my most prized possesions since my friend made it for me in the ways of his people-the blackfeet of old