Weapon inside car??? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Weapon inside car???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 02:30 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Worstest thing is chronics, and everyone think they UFC superstars these days but only like mob and wait till u stuck in ur car smh

If no can, heineken. 96792 chee huuu

Old 05-05-2011, 03:44 AM   #12
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9509 Times on 4092 Posts
Likes Given: 1493

If I am up around Makaha, I usually carry 2 or 3 Somoan iron workers. Auwe!

You will be going mainland for BCT and your AIT, and posts are likely going to have some limitations on having a counterfeit gun (or a personal vehicle while on trainee status). And it is really not a good idea. I only bluff when playing poker.

If you wind up back at Schofield, will you be living in barracks, or off post?

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:17 AM   #13

Haha hey bro, im from water street makaha! Nothin better than uso bodyguards lol

Hmm i see what ur saying, not really worried bout AIT, im gonna stay on post just jam cod lol and save money for car.

i will almost certainly be on barracks, do they search ur car? maybe i keep my tools in there lol

Old 05-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I recall when i was growing my mother she was handicapped she would keep a ball peen hammer between her seat and center council and she would just pull that out if she had any problems good for short work

Old 05-05-2011, 06:44 PM   #15
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2374 Times on 1282 Posts
Likes Given: 681

The military is kind of funny when it comes to supposed weapons. You need something that will work as a weapon but is not considered a weapon. The wasp spray sounds good. A tool bag with handy items is another. An electricians hammer has straighter claws than a carpenters hammer. I used to carry a short piece of 350 mcm rubber covered copper cable in my car. Just a piece of scrap not a weapon.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9509 Times on 4092 Posts
Likes Given: 1493

ANYTHING that enters a military reservation is subject to search. There is also a requirement to register motor vehicles with the Post Provost marshal. In many cases, personel on trainee status may not register a car or drive. Talk with the recruiters and get the straight story first for where you are going.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Do you plan on having headrests in your car? cublmaisidts
The ones in some cars snatch up pretty jf;jkk easily and have two semi-pointy, steel posts that will be exposed when the headrest is removed from the seat. kmmmmiiij The posts on the hrests in my sentra are about eyeball width apart.

Don't forget, seatbelts and their buckles save lives; you can choke a person out with one or smack them with the buckle.
&&nmnga

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #18

Location: Big Pool, Washington Co,Peoples Republic of Maryland

Howzit Bruddah: I would go for the wasp spray, no legal problems and sure will stop even a big boy dead in his tracks, won't wash out as quick as pepper spray. Sorry to hear Hawaii has problems, I lived down Kaneohe, Waikalua Road, 1965-68. Loved that place. Easy.

Old 05-06-2011, 04:44 AM   #19

Hmm some cool ideas i will definitely check that stuff out

As for AIT yeah cant have a car, but im planning on just staying on barracks most part, jam Cod lol. Id hate to have to use lethal force, its just without a firearm, the guy outside the car has the advantages. one time a couple guys never like approach while i had my bat, but when i jump in the car the few seconds it takes to start the engine they rush the opportunity to start banging on the car and landed one on my cheek lol before i dug out.

the wasp spray sounds the best idea give me time to escape or step out and smash! haha

As for barracks rules i will look into that, worse comes to worse i can just stash um somewhere outside base if i need em on weekends

hopefully this thread help other people consider car defense as well! mahalo guys

Old 05-06-2011, 04:46 AM   #20

For the most part esp windward side still really nice, but if u born and raised and involved in the community lol its a bit harder. I think its cause the old crack and now meth epidemic, resulting in all kinds of problems. It is what it is