Us army paintball guns any good?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Us army paintball guns any good?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 06:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Us army paintball guns any good?

I was looking forward to buying a paintball gun for wars but don't know which brand is best

Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris does. XD

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-05-2011, 05:18 PM   #2

Liked 40 Times on 29 Posts

Remmy... That depends on what you are looking for in a paintball marker.. I have been into paintball for almost 15 years and I do my own airsmithing (don't tell on me!) with everything I buy. I have owned about 25 markers in that time and have seen a number of good and bad qualities in all of them. Are you looking for milsim tactical play? Low maintenance? Low price? What kind of criteria do you place on your choice?

Old 12-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #3

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

My favorites have been Spyder's MR2(?) and Sonix Pro. US Army is okay, just not my thing.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Old 12-06-2011, 01:13 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werminator
Remmy... That depends on what you are looking for in a paintball marker.. I have been into paintball for almost 15 years and I do my own airsmithing (don't tell on me!) with everything I buy. I have owned about 25 markers in that time and have seen a number of good and bad qualities in all of them. Are you looking for milsim tactical play? Low maintenance? Low price? What kind of criteria do you place on your choice?
Lowish price tops is $300

Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris does. XD