Top 5 quality brands of crossbows

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Top 5 quality brands of crossbows

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 06:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Top 5 quality brands of crossbows

Best quality crossbows that don't break

Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris does. XD

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #2

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 231

well, soon after Dillinger posted the initial thread on the walking dead and crossbows, seems as the crossbow cupid shot me right in the arse.....

so, looking to have a complete product review and and range report up soon for the Excalibur Equinox model.....in about a week. stay tuned.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:15 PM   #3

Liked 1131 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

excaliber is going to be pretty hard to beat for reliability , less moving parts , much quieter than most compound style X bows, there customer service is superior to all and they have a very quick turn around , personally I would stay away for the lower quality PSE crossbows they seem to have issues you either get a really good one or several bad ones , there high end stuff is exactly high end good products with great customer serv also .
Bowtech/ Stryke zone is having lots of limb troubles right now with their X bows , Im a bowtech junkie but I suggest stay away until they get barnsdale to start making their limbs for them and theor customer serv over their limb issue is not what I would consider fabulous . Horton makes great X bows and they also have good cust serv.
Barnett makes good crossbows also ,

I dont know much about the Carbon Express, Wicked Ridge or the Parker crossbows so I cant help you there but I do know that Parker has great customer service

Last edited by purehavoc; 11-15-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:56 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Parker bushwacker or Horton summit 150 cuz I'm on a low budget

Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris does. XD