Taser C-2 Holster.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Taser C-2 Holster.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 07:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Taser C-2 Holster.

Hi all,
I'm kind of a Taser fan. I've had the C-2 for about 2 years now. I was living in a state I did not intend to stay, so I did not renew my CCW permit when I moved in. I finally decided and bought a house, so now I have my CCW back (just). I still plan on carrying the Taser when I leave for places I know are posted gunbusters or while inside states that don't reciprocate my CCW permit. In the mean time, my C-2 was my EDC. I carried it in my back pocket all this time but recently had one of the cartridges break (the protective front cover). I never bought a case for it because I despised the only official case from Taser for it. Below are some images of a definite option from Blackhawk that I think I can live with. I would be carrying this around the 4 o'clock position, OTW, under a shirt. Anyone have any experience with this or a SIMILAR holster for the C-2 or similar weapon (not the leather "carrying case" from Taser)?Thanks!

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a few seconds. Light him on FIRE and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Last edited by fixxer; 02-11-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Added position info.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Don't taze me bro!

(had to)

On a serious note, i THINK that some places require a permit to carry those concealed, not certain. http://www.michie.com/mississippi/lpext.dll?f=templates&fn=main-h.htm&2.0 It is mentioned in MS carry permit law.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 02-11-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Old 02-12-2011, 01:05 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Yeah, you gotta be careful with the statutes on Tasers too. There are a handful of states that ban the sale of Tasers to civillians. Given states are going to be Illinois and New Jersey. Not that I have any desire to visit either one due to their gun control laws. Surprised by Wisconson but not so much Mass or especially Connecticut. I hated living up there when I was in the military...
Anyway, anyone have any experience with this holster?

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a few seconds. Light him on FIRE and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Old 02-14-2011, 03:40 AM   #4

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Beyond police issue, I can't imagine anybody makes one specifically for that alone.