stun gun

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > stun gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 01:26 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default stun gun for minors

Does anyone know what the law might be in TN about minors carrying stun guns. I have a 16 year old daughter and I know that she cant carry a pistol but it is dark sometimes when she leaves work and I have told her to have one of the guys at work go out to her jeep with her but i also bought her a stun gun. It is one that has an LED on it so I have her carry it like a flashlight so she will always have it in her hand and no one will notice it is a stun gun. i would like to just let her carry my 38

Last edited by murraywc; 06-14-2010 at 01:49 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-14-2010, 02:39 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

You can find the information here: Stun Guns Laws | Stun Guns Legal | Are Stun Guns Illegal?

Double check with an attorney or your local police.

From what I read there, they are legal to carry and only security guards who get them as issued weapons need to get a certificate showing they underwent proper training to use them.

Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)