Saxon Sabre 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Saxon Sabre 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Saxon Sabre 2

So, I picked up an old neglected crossbow on the cheap that needs some love.

Can't seem to find anything via google on it, was wondering if anyone had information on this old girl, and what might need to be done to get her into working shape. Doesn't seem to be any damage, just looks like it needs to be re-strung and cleaned up.

It's labeled "Saxon Sabre II." Any information (How old is it, what string should be used, et cetera) would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-28-2010, 03:52 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

have you tried Bing for your search

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:58 AM   #3

All I've been able to find is a company that builds "traditional" archery supplies; makes bows himself. This one's a fiberglass, can't even seem to find the company online. Trying to get picks up, but having camera troubles.

Old 10-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #4

Default old crossbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegatoRedrivers View Post
So, I picked up an old neglected crossbow on the cheap that needs some love.

Can't seem to find anything via google on it, was wondering if anyone had information on this old girl, and what might need to be done to get her into working shape. Doesn't seem to be any damage, just looks like it needs to be re-strung and cleaned up.

It's labeled "Saxon Sabre II." Any information (How old is it, what string should be used, et cetera) would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
The company was base in Tarpon Springs ,Fl long time gou like 20 years.I have just sabre and just buy new string from Amazon .com for 150 lb and it fit good .Replacement String + 2 Tips for 150lb Crossbow -ArcherySold by: OutdoorbunkerCondition: newQuantity: 1$4.77 each I tem subtotal: $4.77.its round 150 lb dont no for surre .It take a crossbow scope to when You take the sides out on back.Good luck .Jan If You want to see the picture send me a email .bushrider1@hotmail.com

Last edited by bushrider69; 10-28-2010 at 09:37 PM. Reason: email adress