Recent knives I've sold

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Recent knives I've sold

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2010, 02:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Recent knives I've sold

As a vendor, I apologize for not having any one-of-a-kind handmade knives to offer. I have been able to keep up with the orders, but haven't had time to make any extra ones to list on the Forum. Should anyone want a high carbon stainless steel blade, or flint knapped obsidian blade, knife, feel free to contact me. I still use specially treated elk antler handles with a fancy wooden end cap, or specially treated, finely sanded and polished deer antler handles with a burr. Occasionally I use deer or coyote jaw bone, Water Buffalo horn or ivory Wart Hog tusk handles. I have attached photos of a few of the most recent knives I've completed.

4h-011.jpg   4i-019.jpg   4j-008.jpg   4k-010.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-22-2010, 04:51 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Good looking work, I played around with the flint knapping for a while. The small tip on you knife is very hard to do, I broke off several in my time. Looks good.