Plastic pasta spoon dangerous weapon - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Plastic pasta spoon dangerous weapon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1737 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

Anyone else have to show a store clerk their ID and/or say who the pasta shells they were buying were for?

Old 06-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #12
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

thank you WOC, i did what i felt was the right thing to do. my father taught my brother and i to never put our hands on a woman in anger, no matter how badly you want to. i won't lie to you and say i didn't want to hit her, because i did want to. but i didn't and just walked away from the situation and went on to better things. funny thing is i found out from a mutual friend a couple of years ago, she was on probation for her third DWI and lost her job!

Old 06-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #13

Liked 2502 Times on 1124 Posts
Likes Given: 2409

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
male or female, abuse and assault are the same and should be punished as such. she may have thought that because she was a woman that she could do it and get away with it. my first wife assaulted me once with a whiskey bottle and it required a trip to the ER and 14 stitches in my scalp. that was the night i packed and left when i got home from the ER because she was a mean drunk when she didn't get her way. i knew that i could have hurt her if i had so chose to defend myself, but also knew that by doing so could have had bad results for me. so i just swallowed my pride and kept my anger in check and moved on. i feel i did the right thing in spite of all that happened and was the best choice available at the time.

What You mean you didn't stay with her? Sorry axxman I couldn't resist.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #14

Liked 1737 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 1338

While it no longer surprises me, it still find it astonishing that there are whole cultures, let alone individuals, that have the arrogance to think it’s acceptable to physically abuse others. And then I remember it’s within my own lifetime that domestic violence wasn't considered a serious offense by people in this country.

Last edited by Vincine; 06-10-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #15
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

This may bother people but I don't agree with the whole you don't hit women thing. I agree you shouldn't abuse women in any way. But in a world where women want equality. I say you wanna hit like a man you better be ready to defend yourself like one. If I make a wise comment or something and get slapped for it fine. I had it coming. If you haul off and punch me in the nose, hit me with a whiskey bottle or kick me in the groin (potentially lethal) I'm gonna lay you out whether you have a d!ck or not.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
What You mean you didn't stay with her? Sorry axxman I couldn't resist.
gee RJD, let me think that one over for a minute. hmmm, a boozy ex-wife, on probation for DWI, no job, living in a run down trailer, probably on welfare and food stamps, and was stupid mean when she was drinking, vs. mu current wife who very seldom drinks anymore, treats my very well, goes to work everyday, never been in trouble with the law. dnag your right RJD, i should have stayed with the first wife! LOL!

thing is, that was over twenty years ago and looking back now i can actually laugh and joke about it.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #17
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7092 Times on 4269 Posts
Likes Given: 8600

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
gee RJD, let me think that one over for a minute. hmmm, a boozy ex-wife, on probation for DWI, no job, living in a run down trailer, probably on welfare and food stamps, and was stupid mean when she was drinking, vs. mu current wife who very seldom drinks anymore, treats my very well, goes to work everyday, never been in trouble with the law. dnag your right RJD, i should have stayed with the first wife! LOL!

thing is, that was over twenty years ago and looking back now i can actually laugh and joke about it.

Not to mention if you had hit her back and was convicted of domestic violence I don't think you'd be on this gun forum right now because you probably wouldn't be able to own any guns.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Not to mention if you had hit her back and was convicted of domestic violence I don't think you'd be on this gun forum right now because you probably wouldn't be able to own any guns.
very true WOC. my first wife was a learning experiance. i learned what i didn't want a wife to be!i don't Moon over it anymore,

Last edited by Axxe55; 06-10-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Old 06-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #19

Liked 311 Times on 207 Posts
Likes Given: 27

When I was in the dating strippers phase of my life I found that they were mostly only good for two things. Pasta or being normal wasn't either of the two things they were good for.