Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Other options

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoroque View Post
I would lean towards the pepper spray idea. Put one on your key ring and your all set.
So far this is sort of what I'm thinking, it paints me in the least negative light should some would-be mugger try to prosecute me and it's the cheapest.

The SureFire flashlight is cool but I'm thinking if I cause permanent physical damage with it and there are no witnesses I might have a hard time proving to the officer first on the scene that I wasn't the first one to act. I want to be law enforcement one day and the last thing I need on my record is an assault charge (though as the saying goes, "It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6). And as mentioned earlier, that TASER is $450- I just don't have that kinda coin laying around.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:23 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I'll second the roll of coins. The expandable baton is bad cop bait, and you might encounter some rough rookies on a campus.

Anybody asks, the coins are for condom vending machines; if they look at you cross, ask what their mom is cooking tonight.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:35 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I say you just walk around with a base ball bat with long roofing nails driven through it in various locations and angles, like a viking club of sorts. On a more serious note, just score some pepper spray. Will pretty much drop anybody, doesn't cause any physical damage other than extreme discomfort, it's small, compact, and easy to use.

Old 01-01-2011, 03:59 AM   #14

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default see my thread hammer time

for intimidation factor ....nothing beats a ice hammer ....with the lanyard very formidable,plus its cool ....no pun intended

Old 01-01-2011, 07:35 AM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Ok I saw a bunch of non leathel and brutal things why not get a remake of a ww1 trench knife. 7'' double edged blade brass knuckles and a brain spike, built for self defense looks scary and made for pearcing thick coats

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."