Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > need more help with the huntsman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default need more help with the huntsman

i posted awhile ago about the huntsman knife i inherited, the post was "knife that shoots .22 shorts". anyway i got some great help but other than the book firearms curiosa this knife doesn't seem to exist anywhere. i have recently had a few people interested in it and i guess that has sparked me to renew my search. i have been offered a decent amount of money for it and makes sense to sell it and buy something i can actually use, but i don't feel comfortable selling something i know so little about. does anyone know somewhere else i can look for info. its been dead ends so far. thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Listed as starting at $1000 on Gunbroker.....

pix069846491.jpg