Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Other Weapons (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   Mil-Tac CE-2: Dillinger & Francisco Put It To The Test! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f32/mil-tac-ce-2-dillinger-francisco-put-test-24579/)

Dillinger 03-02-2010 08:39 PM

Mil-Tac CE-2: Dillinger & Francisco Put It To The Test!

5 Attachment(s)
Well, here are the knives. We had a problem in shipping, Thank You to the USPS, and Craig has had to file a claim against his insurance on the first shipment.

I notified Craig and he had a second set of knives sent out FedEx and they showed up today. Thank you Craig!!

As I am still at work, I had Household 6 take a couple of photos for you guys to end the anticipation.

I give you our new test knives: CE-2 Special Operations Utility Knives

Franciscomv 03-02-2010 08:50 PM

Wicked!!! That knife is just asking to be used. I like the ambidextrous sheath, nice touch.

Thank you for making this happen, Craig and JD.

CA357 03-02-2010 08:55 PM

Well, get cuttin' and testin'. :D

Dillinger 03-02-2010 10:04 PM

Well, now comes announcement two.

Benning has had a complete computer failure and is working a lot of hours to get a good payday to get back on line.

As such, he has requested that I send his test knife to Francisco so that the tests can move forward in a timely fashion.

Francisco, being the all around nice guy and blade nut that he is, has graciously agreed to do some cutting for our tests. :D

So, I will take some pictures tonight or tomorrow of the blade I will be testing doing some action and Francisco's new test blade will be FedEx'd out, hopefully, tomorrow.

With a little luck, by the weekend, this thing will be in FULL SWING!!

Many thanks to Craig and Mil-Tac for taking part in this event.

JD

NitroxAZ 03-03-2010 12:49 PM

Let the games begin!!!

skullcrusher 03-03-2010 12:49 PM

Very nice. I await the testing with much anticipation. :)

Gatekeeper 03-03-2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 239953)
Well, now comes announcement two.

Benning has had a

Thanks for the update, I was wondering if it would be a one sided test now and BB's status on FTF given his last post on the forum. Hope he is well.

Franciscomv taking over his side of the test......
Does that now make it the FTF Inter-Continental Knife Challenge?:D

Franciscomv 03-05-2010 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatekeeper (Post 240382)
Franciscomv taking over his side of the test......
Does that now make it the FTF Inter-Continental Knife Challenge?:D

JD is a PC liberal at heart, and he felt that he needed a Latino knife tester to add diversity. ;)

Dillinger 03-05-2010 03:22 AM

Truth be told, Benning got a great knife from his Secret Santa, and I just couldn't have him owning everything I own, so I sent him a virus, crashed his system and played the roll until he named Francisco as his successor. :D

Benning will be back for the next knife test and Francisco really is the master in this domain. Having him to test against is really going to cause me to raise the bar of what I am willing to do, planning to do, going to do to put this knife out there and test what it is capable of handling in the real world.

But this is an AWESOME knife. I got pictures today, but I need to retake some in different light.

The choil and the back edge of the weapon is SO friggin thick. I am pretty sure I can break a wrist with a back of the blade strike.

This thing feels SOOOOOO good in your hand and the G-10 is polished to an amazing feel. I am going to do a Baby Oil test, but I think this blade is going to adhere to my hand like superglue on tar.

More to follow.

JD

CA357 03-05-2010 03:57 AM

We abide. ;)