Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Martin Jaguar take-down recurve.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default I have the smae Model Martin

Hello all, RON L here - SERE SURPLUS

I recently aquirefd the same Model Mertin "Javilin" Take down bow!I got it in a trade fro goods and am Very happy wit the Looks and feel of the bow! Mine is in 50 pounds and I hunt up to medium size deer with it, as long as I go a good Broadhead, as most bows kill by blood letting not by Pondage alone! I probabaly will not use the Bow this year as I planned as I damaged my left shoulder or rotator cuff and till they figure out whats up wth that a bow is not going to work for me? I see these as in so many martin products as well made and I like the Take down feature as well and find it's compact and easy t assemble and sure once locked in and set to use! Martin offers this model as a Backpacking option or to those like myself that like a bow to be easier to pack and bring along! I like a Compound bow, but too many cables, pullies and the like? This is simple enough for me to assemble and dis-assemble withuyt the help of a Bow shop or machine to do so? Thats how I see it, they are not hard to find and as as bows price goes reasonable?

RON