Leatherman Wave Rail System
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Leatherman Wave Rail System

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Leatherman Wave Rail System

I have a Leatherman Wave and I wanted to know if there are any tactical rail systems for this tool? I would love to mount a light, or even a laser on my Wave. Having a laser would definitely help with target acquisition. The thought of a laser also got me thinking, what if I got a decent EOTech and mounted that? I could widdle sticks like there's no tomorrow.

Suggestions and ideas?

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #2

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorsHammer View Post
I have a Leatherman Wave and I wanted to know if there are any tactical rail systems for this tool? I would love to mount a light, or even a laser on my Wave. Having a laser would definitely help with target acquisition. The thought of a laser also got me thinking, what if I got a decent EOTech and mounted that? I could widdle sticks like there's no tomorrow.

Suggestions and ideas?
Love the satire, just not sure to whom it's aimed???

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 04-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #3

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Search for Browning Hi Power Cane.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 04-01-2010, 11:49 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8870 Times on 3842 Posts
Likes Given: 1384

Well if you can just add a couple of neodymium magnets, a cup holder, and a Gameboy............

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 04-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #5

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

We'll have one of these.....

flamer-unplugged.jpg  

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:00 PM   #6

Cup holder, now there's an idea! I could have everything I need in one neat package for when I go hiking, err, I mean take the train to work.

Things to think about before you Open Carry
Read this before you decide to carry!

Old 04-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

I think the lazer is a great idea! LOL You would have pinpoint accuracy for opening bottles and tightening screws!