Knife trading!!! - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Knife trading!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2013, 02:23 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 181 Times on 134 Posts

I did instagram for like 6 months. People started **** all the time and I'm no longer on it. There's drama all over them Internet chat sites and social networks. I can't stand any of it

Old 08-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #12
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAtactical View Post

Yes men do Facebook. Twitter and even Instagram. Lol come on buddy it's 2013
Facebook is for women. Twitter is stupid and instagram is for twitter people that can't read. Lmfao

I don't need No stinking signature.

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 08-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #13

Liked 34 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13

Facebook is for women. Twitter is stupid and instagram is for twitter people that can't read. Lmfao
Well if you want the best deals it pays to use it lol. It's not like I play the games on it. Or post pictures of my food lol

Old 08-27-2013, 01:33 AM   #14
The only democracy and friend in the region
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1733 Times on 960 Posts
Likes Given: 5280

Quote:
Originally Posted by txpossum View Post
OK, just asked for entry under my real name, J. Rex Barnett
With a name like possum, why would you want a real name?

I use FaceBook. It's easier than a trip to visit relatives.

Old 08-27-2013, 02:32 AM   #15
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1319 Times on 689 Posts
Likes Given: 606

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG7IL View Post
With a name like possum, why would you want a real name?

I use FaceBook. It's easier than a trip to visit relatives.
You visit relatives? I've decided I don't like any of them, so I don't visit. LOL!

I think Facebook and Twitter and all of the rest of social media are the biggest time sucks ever created, even moreso than video games. People are made to believe that updating Facebook is as good as writing a letter or sending actual pictures to friends and family. It also gives people an inflated sense of self because it makes them believe they've got 6,243 friends that actually care about them and care that they ate at McDonald's right after they visited Home Depot. It's a gigantic lie: A lie to one's self and a lie to all of the "friends." Delete your Facebook account and see how many of the 6,243 people on your "friends" list actually call or write - THOSE are your real friends.

Facebook has created isolationism in those using it because they feel that all social interaction needs to be is digital. The Facebook user doesn't stop by a grandmother's house to say "Hi" and make sure everyone's okay, they tell grandma to check their page. They don't go outside and meet their neighbors and chat at the fence because there is no reason - they can read everything that's posted on Facebook if they want to know.

It's a sad state of affairs and its a crime to call what FaceBook and Twitter does "social." It's anything BUT social. But at least their delusion is supported by all the other delusional "friends" they have.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 08-27-2013, 05:41 AM   #16

Liked 34 Times on 25 Posts

I feel we may have gotten of topic here a little bit haha. Point is like it or not my new trading page is up and at 80 members already. Thanks to those who have added and I have already made my first trade on the page

Old 08-28-2013, 03:16 AM   #17

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Nothing in my daily life needs to be broadcast to millions of people who really don't give a damn, and after trying FB for a year, I quickly realized why I hadn't kept in touch with all those people from high school...

Neat idea, though. It'd be a good way to move some of the blades I've bought that didn't suit me but might suit another.

If it takes off on the boards, I'll get involved.