Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Knife Pic Thread

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2012, 03:14 AM   #401
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
R3c0n5n1p3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 309
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Default

Got both lol cool handles , blue and green and then a Damascus knife I got for my dad ...

image-1800050542.jpg   image-33585354.jpg   image-4024496015.jpg   image-1455924533.jpg   image-4047321430.jpg  

__________________
R3c0n5n1p3r is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 07:03 PM   #402
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
FullautoUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Marxachusetts
Posts: 2,627
Liked 624 Times on 475 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3c0n5n1p3r
Got both lol cool handles , blue and green and then a Damascus knife I got for my dad ...
Is that Cold Steel American made?
__________________
LIVE FREE OR DIE

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
FullautoUSA is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:30 PM   #403
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Threetango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: South Carolina, a gun friendly state.
Posts: 2,381
Liked 4328 Times on 1463 Posts
Likes Given: 1347

Default Lucky Find

We just moved recently and in one of my ammo boxes upstairs I rediscovered this Kershaw survival and it must be 20+ years old . Made me smile.

__________________

NSDQ

Threetango is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:00 PM   #404
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Here's a picture of my Busse field knife with Spec Ops sheath that I had listed in the classifieds for awhile. It's still for sale if anyone is interested, for some reason it's been deleted from the classifieds.

img_0009.jpg  
__________________
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #405
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
NitroxAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: molonlabeforum.com
Posts: 4,899
Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Here's a picture of my Busse field knife with Spec Ops sheath that I had listed in the classifieds for awhile. It's still for sale if anyone is interested, for some reason it's been deleted from the classifieds.
Those are pricey. How does it compare to the MilTac?
__________________
NitroxAZ is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #406
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroxAZ View Post
Those are pricey. How does it compare to the MilTac?
The knife is really well built. The edge is very good, but I haven't tested it against the stuff I did with the Mil*Tac.

The steel is unique, hence the following they have in the online community.

I like the knife, but I like my Mission Ti better at the end of the day because it will never rust or break, no matter what I do to it.

Hence the reason I am selling it for a discounted price.

JD
__________________
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #407
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
NitroxAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: molonlabeforum.com
Posts: 4,899
Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
The knife is really well built. The edge is very good, but I haven't tested it against the stuff I did with the Mil*Tac.

The steel is unique, hence the following they have in the online community.

I like the knife, but I like my Mission Ti better at the end of the day because it will never rust or break, no matter what I do to it.

Hence the reason I am selling it for a discounted price.

JD
Which Mission knife? The MPK, MPS, MPT, MTK? They are outstanding blades IMHO.

You should sell me the Mil Tac at a greatly discounted price
__________________
NitroxAZ is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #408
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroxAZ View Post
Which Mission knife? The MPK, MPS, MPT, MTK? They are outstanding blades IMHO.

You should sell me the Mil Tac at a greatly discounted price
I have the Mission MPT-Ti, but it's an early version and the handle is different on my model.

http://www.missionknives.com/mpt12-ti/

I no longer have the Mil*tac but I will make you a deal on the Busse and you can be the worship of everyone at bladeforum.com
__________________
Dillinger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:43 PM   #409
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
NitroxAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: molonlabeforum.com
Posts: 4,899
Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I have the Mission MPT-Ti, but it's an early version and the handle is different on my model.

http://www.missionknives.com/mpt12-ti/

I no longer have the Mil*tac but I will make you a deal on the Busse and you can be the worship of everyone at bladeforum.com
While I appreciate the offer and the quality of the knife, even a deal on the Busse is out of my price range at this time.
__________________
NitroxAZ is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #410
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Posts: 24,301
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default

Here is the MPT that I carry in the field of when I am snorkeling. Awesome blade.

img_0140.jpg   img_0141.jpg   img_0142.jpg  
__________________
Dillinger is offline  
NitroxAZ Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Which is worse #11 Seeing your daughter in porn or letting her know you watch porn cpttango30 The Club House 34 02-16-2011 07:18 AM
Whitetail Deer Antler Knife Handle For Sale or Custom Order Handmade Knife rp50817 Sponsor Display 1 01-03-2011 05:46 PM
Elk Antler Knife Handle For Sale or Available For Custom Order Handmade Knife rp50817 Sponsor Display 0 12-27-2010 11:15 AM



Newest Threads