Improvised Weapons - Page 6

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Improvised Weapons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2009, 02:12 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by |0xc0| View Post
I am thinking about making an improvised weapon-preferably a concealed one. One idea I had was to tie a piece of lead like the one they use for fishing and tie it to a rope. So if some one attacked me I could start spinning that and hit him in the head. So what do you think of that?
Sounds like a Manrikigusari, in which case, good luck explaining it to the police. They are generally illegal to carry. Check your state laws before you go ninja on someone.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:46 AM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Throwing weapons My Cat (No really that's his name).

He is 15# of don't mother effing touch me whopazz. Let me tell you, That cat has been closer to death than everyone here cept for maybe JD. I should know I have the syringe set with Ace and one full of Euthasol for him. If I had caught him sooner I would have killed him. But he ran and ran like a bat out of hell chased him for 25 minutes. I caught him and drug him from one end of the clinic to the other with a snare poll his lips and tongue were blue when I let him go. I felt so bad I didn't whack him that day then he grew on me and I adopted him and whacked his nuts off and kept them on my desk.

Soda cans, canned food anything like that that is close at hand. cup full of bleach I am sure would bring the fight to a quick end.