Improvised Weapons - Page 5

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Improvised Weapons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 08:50 PM   #41
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 54 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Can you blame him? LOL

Actually he answered in another thread that he didn't know, but it was a picture he found somewhere. Whoever is sleeping next to her is one lucky SOB....*jealousy dripping into a puddle on the floor*

JD
I hear ya' man...

Old 01-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #42

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Nail Board, Bush Hook, a good hand axe, most tools you find in the hardware store can be improvised weapons. I have a family friend who loves to use a good sized PipeWrench as a weapon over anything else.

Now my personal favorite is the Maglite 5-Cell D model flashlight which is good for bashing the head of any assailant trying to sneak up behind me in the dark.... I go out at night most of the time and I always keep that flashlight in my car seat. Just another idea.

Awesome thread!

Old 01-18-2009, 08:33 PM   #43

a nice full can of soda thrown at the head can work VERY nicely, also in my experience drumsticks will do a LOT of damage (especially if u have one in each hand for quick follow up hits)

Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #44

A common briefcase, your spare tire changing set, a .50 cal machine gun.

Old 02-02-2009, 06:12 PM   #45

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter53 View Post
a nice full can of soda thrown at the head can work VERY nicely, also in my experience drumsticks will do a LOT of damage (especially if u have one in each hand for quick follow up hits)
Thats another idea.... anyone got any good ideas for improvised thrown weapons? Blunt or bladed?

Old 03-13-2009, 05:10 PM   #46

Bar Stool, Wet Paper Towel, Stapler, helmet, shoe, and wired mouse are a few off the top of my head.

"The Tree of Liberty must be watered from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants."
Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #47

I am thinking about making an improvised weapon-preferably a concealed one. One idea I had was to tie a piece of lead like the one they use for fishing and tie it to a rope. So if some one attacked me I could start spinning that and hit him in the head. So what do you think of that?

Old 03-26-2009, 06:59 AM   #48

If you are wanting improvised weapons that you already have on you (not improvised but whatever) than you could take some playdough and make a ball out of it and push a few nails into it pointy side out or razor blades and allow it to harden in an oven. then throw it...or you could run some 550 cord threw it and use it as a mace type weapon. Aim for the neck. If you are looking for something to hurt someone but have a very very low chance of killing them then go get some bamboo cut it into peices maybe 14" or a little longer. tie some cordage to one end really tight where you would hold it. Then you simply beat the person, as you beat them the bambo will start to fray and cause less serious damage but inflict more pain....or you could take some paper soak it in sulphiric acid and wrap it around a mason jar and allow it to dry. fill the jar with gasoline and you have a no lighter molotov

Old 03-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #49

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

A big mean azz dog. I girlfriend at that time of the month.

what about a broom stick. If you have a hardwood one I am thinking that is going to hurt like hell when I start beating you about the head. After I do a thrust move to the groin.

One thing a lot of us have is a laptop power supply. Some are rather hefty and some provide a good way to swing them around really fast. A Candle Oh let me tell you if I grab my one cats tail and get him to growling that low gutteral growl like I am going to rip your nuts off if you don't stop effing with me. Then pick him up and shake him a little and throw him at you your done for. because no matter how many times a week I cut his nails he always has one on each paw that is shaped like one from a Velociraptor . So if I hit you in the face with him your going to be in for one hell of a fight.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #50

Liked 1212 Times on 721 Posts
Likes Given: 383

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
A big mean azz dog.
That's always been my dad's position. I have a doberman and in the middle of the night if I hear noises I might hesitate before I pull the trigger. My dog however will not hesitate to bite and or kill any unfamiliar person.

CD's would probably be my choice of improvised weapon. I have plenty in my car and they snap easy and are sharp enough to easily cut. At home my choice would probably be a 1 liter german mug, those things must weigh 3 lb's.