Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Other Weapons (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f32/)
-   -   Hk usp's (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f32/hk-usps-55717/)

Bear304inc 01-18-2012 03:33 AM

Hk usp's

New to this site just found the app on my droid, so far I gotta say, I'm impressed. Very knowledgeable guys and gals out there willing to share what they know with the rest of us shoebies. My only thing is, ,,I'm a HK fan, love the weapon, but seem to be the only one here that does. Or at least haven't found my fellow USP lovers yet, anyone can tell me why such little mention of such a fine maker/weapon? ?
Respectively, ,, shoebie to FTF...

willfully armed 01-18-2012 06:07 AM

HKUSP9C is my EDC.

greatest compact on the market.

Most folks think they're just another plastic gun that costs hundreds more than the others. They typically own "the others", and see the HK as a snobs gun.

Bear304inc 01-18-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willfully armed
HKUSP9C is my EDC.

greatest compact on the market.

Most folks think they're just another plastic gun that costs hundreds more than the others. They typically own "the others", and see the HK as a snobs gun.

Makes sense, thanks for clearing that up. Lucky for me it was a gift from a good buddy of mine. Team guy here on the east coast. Otherwise I prob wouldn't have one either. And never would have known how bad ass they really are. Now ill carry only Hk's....

willfully armed 01-19-2012 12:02 AM

Which team?

trip286 01-19-2012 12:43 AM

If it's good enough for Dick Marcinko, it's good enough for me. Unfortunately, it's a little to good for my pocket book ;)

Chandler51 01-19-2012 12:55 AM

Yeah...I can almost have two guns in several other brands, for what a USP will cost me. Is the USP worth the money? I'd say absolutely. But for ME, I'd rather pay a little more and have another pistol, in a different caliber or size.

But that's my opinion. HK's are excellent weapons.

msup752 01-19-2012 10:56 AM

I carry a P7 in the summer.

I used to own several USP's and my .45 compact failed with very few rounds through it. H&K fixed it but I've never had a Glock fail. When I factor in the cost of accessories and spare mags, there was no way the H&K is cost effective for me.

The P7 is more compact and I don't need a lot of spare mags. I love the design. So it remains in my carry rotation.

Bear304inc 01-19-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Which team?

Team 10 now, after rotations in 6 & 8 liitle creek amphibias base,( 6 is in dam neck, close to little creek. ) in va. Best bud since. 8th grade back when we were in oklahoma. The most generous & humble guys you'll ever meet.

willfully armed 01-19-2012 03:32 PM

You know Temple or Marandino?

Bear304inc 01-19-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

You know Temple or Marandino?

No sorry, just a few guys from team 8 & 10, not many from 6, mostly the ones I know go by crazy nicknames and I try not to act like a complete shoeb, bugging to much. I do know I cwn say the names of a few recently got out, jason redman Lt., matt krupa, micheal murphy all from team 10. Really can't name drop a whole lot,1 because I know most of them by only one name, 2 ,,out of respect for the current operaters privacy. My wife and I still do volunteer with the redmans org. Wounded wear. Murphy's a bit of a dick but an american hero just the same.