Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > H&R Bowie Knife w/Stag Handle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default H&R Bowie Knife w/Stag Handle

My Pal and ICCF Staff Member, Leighton decided I needed a new "toy" and he thinned his herd and this shows up in the mail one day!

A 14 3/8" Hen & Rooster Bowie knife with 9 1/4" stainless blade, a full tang, and genuine stag handles (no plastic crap)!

Shown here with my Dad's old pistol sporting Ruger combat stocks also ala Leighton...

This is a real beautiful and "muy caro" gift. These are no longer made and are very hard to find. Note the hawk's bill butt on it...just gorgeous...

I cannot thank the man enough. We never even discussed it...he just sent it...and what a family heirloom this will be...

"REMEMBER – What works for you may not, necessarily, work for me. Keep an open mind!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here