Got my utilitac 2 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Got my utilitac 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2013, 05:15 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball

I got the Kershaw Burst(mdl. 1970) with Speed Assist Open & Glass filled Nylon stippled grips for $21.99 + tx...Half off list!...
Tuesday the $$$ took a turn for the better so i'll be getting a few new Guns after all...His & her's FEG Hungarian Walther copies in .32ACP...($200 Ea.) a Beretta ARX-160 short carbine in .22LR for her, and the EAA CataMount Fury II Semi-Auto AK pattern 12Ga. with a case & extra Mags....(3-5 rds.,1-10 Rd. & one 25 Rd. Drum....)
We were gonna got today, but The Wife had another Migraine....
That's awesome sir I am super jealous!! I have been saving and paying off old bills so I don't have the kind of cash to buy new toys.

Old 07-20-2013, 02:03 AM   #12
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3380 Times on 2286 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAtactical

That's awesome sir I am super jealous!! I have been saving and paying off old bills so I don't have the kind of cash to buy new toys.
We didn't either. I didn't expect the advance on the estate for at least 6 more weeks,..MY cousin(the other estate beneficiary) got the estate to cut two checks early...one for each of us,..but he's got a son leaving for college in a few weeks so i doubt he'll do much "Gun" or "other toys" shopping....He did tell me about the new Car his wife wants...
Just bought home 300 rds of asst. .9mm and another 200 CCI Mini-Mags from the Shop @ our Range...
TV in the Range Shop had "The Green Berets" on,..which I have seen about 191 times(and own the digital version)
some girls sitting on the bench in the store while two of their other friends were shooting with their BF's....
Girl 1 "Isn't that that SULU from Star Trek??" Girl 2" yeah but it has to be long before he came outta the closet. he doesn't have any make up on...you can tell he's really Asian" Duh....Ok...

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...