Gerber FAST - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Gerber FAST

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 12:16 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Ummmmmmm, I think I have about 50 spydercos at last count. My wife fell in love with the knife and will not stop buying them. Then she became a LE Dealer and we ended up with a S__t load of inventory. She doesn’t' sell them anymore and I have boxes and boxes of knives in "my" room (we each have a room for our personal stuff). I even have two of the collector knives that spyderco put out after 9/11 that have insets of the NY skyline showing the twin towers that the insets are made with metal from one of the towers. Spyderco did a limited number of these with all the funds going to the families of the people lost in the towers. Great knives, we both carry Spydercos on duty and off. On duty I carry a Tanto Blade titanium and Linda carries a Police or SS Endura.

If anyone wants to see I'll take a picture of our knives.

Old 12-01-2009, 12:44 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

The store my wife works for just started to carry a small selection of Benchmade knives. The retail markup on those things is huge! She said their cost on the most expensive one that they will carry (not Benchmade's most expensive) was around $40.