The Crossbow - Opinions? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons >

The Crossbow - Opinions?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 02:54 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Yeah, I know it can be tough to run a hobby business.
this place I am looking at ( and it looks like I should be able to get finance for it too) is about 10 miles from a town of a couple of thousand and about 40 minutes from work.
There is no broadband exccept for satellite or maybe mobile wireless but there is dialup available in the area, although dialup sucks big time.....

I have a couple of things I can do on weekends and evenings that should make me some money and if all goes well they could turn out to be good enough to quit my job for in a year or three. Until then I will stay here as the work is fairly interesting and the pay is steady although not fantastic.

I really must get my design finalised and modelled in 3D, then I can stick some pics up here of it. I just miss having access to Inventor #D parametric modelling software, it's a million times better for this sort of thing than AutoCAD!

Right now we are making a new riser for a wooden riser compound bow with a big crack in the riser. Now I will post pics of that when it is done for sure!
Keep up the fight, or give up the right!