Cold Steel Code 4 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Cold Steel Code 4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2013, 05:11 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 34 Times on 25 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_H

I own two of CS's knives. The SRK and Recon Tanto. Older Carbon V models that have done all sorts of work I wouldn't want to use my nicer knives on. They serve me as sharpened pry bars. That being said, the Code 4 is a folder and I don't know the quality of their folders. For the price point (60-70$ I think?) you might be able to find a different maker of equal or better quality.

As I live very near the Benchmade HQ I have had them sharpen my knives and replace screws, and do tune ups. They are good folk, care about their products - I know blah blah blah - another person that is hinting at going up in price.

What draws you do this particular knife? Blade style, the type of steel, price, Cold Steel name? I am sure it will cut anything you want it to. You certainly don't need to justify your reasons - just curious.

*San Mai would be a good name for a dog... An akita maybe?
Ok what draws me to it is the perfect look and style in the 50$ range. I want a Tanto knife to carry that has a satin finish and a 3 1/2 to 4" blade. If you guys can help me pick my next one I will gladly move away from CS... Please help me lol