Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 04:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 133 Times on 108 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Default Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife

I could see that the Canadian Belt Knife would be a great skinner. When I needed to get an order over $25 at Midway I added a Canadian Belt Knife. The knife is a working machine. I was really surprised at how effective the spoon looking knife is at getting the job done. It will easily skin two deer without sharpening. The shape of the Canadian Belt Knife allows you to use the entire surface when skinning game instead of just the first few inches doing all the work. The knife makes it easy to keep your hand off the blade.

The Canadian Belt Knife is my new hunting companion. If I lose it in a creek or river while field dressing a deer it's no big loss. Yet it's plenty durable for any task.

"I do not aim with my hand; I aim with my eye. He who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not shoot with my hand; I shoot with my mind. He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I do not kill with my gun; I kill with my heart. He who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father."

Adopt a pet!! http://www.aspca.org/ Some of the finest pleasure horses come from here: http://www.canterusa.org/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-28-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

The Canadian belt knife is an awesome blade. So is the roach belly. In fact, most all cold steel knives are awesome.