Can ya'll tell me aything about it? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Can ya'll tell me aything about it?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 12:56 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,904
Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

We've bought a lot lately so probably to cry.
Same here. No cash .
Though last time we went we saw and handled a legit 1920's tommy gun. And we handled a battle used 1903. Only cost about 10000$ for the 1903. If only i brought my wallet.
ineverFTF is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:58 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF

Same here. No cash .
Though last time we went we saw and handled a legit 1920's tommy gun. And we handled a battle used 1903. Only cost about 10000$ for the 1903. If only i brought my wallet.
The evil math teacher is emerging.....dollar signs on the left or no points for you. Haha
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:59 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,904
Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

The evil math teacher is emerging.....dollar signs on the left or no points for you. Haha
We need a "im not amused" face. Because that is how i feel.


The tongue is to playful!!!
ineverFTF is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF

We need a "im not amused" face. Because that is how i feel.

The tongue is to playful!!!
How old are you if you don't mind my asking.
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:04 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9209 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

I think almost all filet knives are awesome. I like the rapala that they sell at Walmart. Flexible, wicked sharp, and most are easy to sharpen and hold the edge really well. Not a combat knife, but a pretty good kitchen AND backpacking knife. And if it is actually used on someone, it's gonna fu*k their world up.

Sell, or don't sell. I don't think it's worth $20 (see the dollar sign ZG?), but it's pretty enough that someone may pay that.
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West, by God, Funroe,Louisiana
Posts: 18,707
Liked 9209 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

How old are you if you don't mind my asking.
He could be one of your students. Ha ha!
trip286 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:05 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
I think almost all filet knives are awesome. I like the rapala that they sell at Walmart. Flexible, wicked sharp, and most are easy to sharpen and hold the edge really well. Not a combat knife, but a pretty good kitchen AND backpacking knife. And if it is actually used on someone, it's gonna fu*k their world up.

Sell, or don't sell. I don't think it's worth $20 (see the dollar sign ZG?), but it's pretty enough that someone may pay that.
Stickers on your paper young pupil.
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:07 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

He could be one of your students. Ha ha!
That would be not good after some of the comments I've made on here. Oops!
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:13 AM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,904
Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

How old are you if you don't mind my asking.
I am 15. Going on 16.
And that movie was amazing (sound of music if you didnt get the reference)
ineverFTF is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:14 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Zombiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest,Indiana
Posts: 4,126
Liked 1819 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF

I am 15. Going on 16.
And that movie was amazing (sound of music if you didnt get the reference)
I got it actually though I have never seen it.
Zombiegirl is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
New here ya'll olskool503 AR-15 Discussion 9 02-24-2011 01:54 AM



Newest Threads