Brass knuckles - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Brass knuckles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 06:22 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha
Right... I guess it's like water bongs being labeled 'For Tobacco Use Only'

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #12

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Did you read the comments? Lulz galore.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #13

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

I see those a lot at gas stations. Sure, you put them next to the rolling papers and herbal spices, but no ones goin to use them for weed *sarcasm*
I honestly don't think I've ever heard of anyone using them for tobacco...

Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #14

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post

Crack pipes are sold in some gas stations. They have a small fake flower inside, and they're called something like "romantic flower" or some crap.

They're a glass tube with a vented bulb on the end where the "blossom" is, with the stem extending through the tube.

Here's a pic I pulled off google. Whenever I find these, if I have the money, I buy all in stock and crush them. Not because I have a problem with drug use, I'm a firm believer in letting people poison themselves to death slowly if that's what they wanna do with their bodies, but because these are available to children. And because they have this damn flower inside (easily removable with a pair of tweezers), they're totally legal, I think in all 50 states.

10-valentine-glass-flower-love-bubble-rose-tube-ball-c61bd.jpeg

Old 02-24-2013, 02:17 AM   #15

Liked 380 Times on 252 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I work in a gas station, and the stuff we sell has veeeery obvious uses. Most of which arent legal. I sell white owls and swishers all day. Apples are a big seller too. I remember when they used to sell the OTC pseudo. That got stopped by the feds eventually. Back to the original topic, my knuckles were bought as a belt buckle. Btw, they are terrible belt buckles.

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

Old 02-24-2013, 02:19 AM   #16

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

Crack pipes are sold in some gas stations. They have a small fake flower inside, and they're called something like "romantic flower" or some crap.

They're a glass tube with a vented bulb on the end where the "blossom" is, with the stem extending through the tube.

Here's a pic I pulled off google. Whenever I find these, if I have the money, I buy all in stock and crush them. Not because I have a problem with drug use, I'm a firm believer in letting people poison themselves to death slowly if that's what they wanna do with their bodies, but because these are available to children. And because they have this damn flower inside (easily removable with a pair of tweezers), they're totally legal, I think in all 50 states.
Crackheads used to come to our auto parts store where I worked. Buying metal tire pressure gauges. They had magnets they would use to check them.

We started to sell them the metal encased plastic enteral ones. They quit coming. Lmao

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:03 AM   #17

Liked 188 Times on 149 Posts
Likes Given: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

I've seen those in the worse neighborhoods in towns near me...it's crazy that they are allowed to sell them....

Marlin Model 60
Mossberg Maverick 88-12 GA
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Stag Model 2
Savage Model 11
Saiga 7.62x39
Mossberg MVP Varmint
Chinese T53 Mosin Nagant X2
53 Springfield M1 Garand

Old 02-24-2013, 03:20 AM   #18

Liked 136 Times on 118 Posts

I own a pair as it was a gift from a friend by I do not car or use them because they are illegal but just out of curiosity does anyone know why I mean you can do more damage with a 6 inch or less pocket knife?

"You can all go to Hell and I will go to Texas"

Old 02-24-2013, 03:23 AM   #19

Liked 313 Times on 217 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead396
I own a pair as it was a gift from a friend by I do not car or use them because they are illegal but just out of curiosity does anyone know why I mean you can do more damage with a 6 inch or less pocket knife?
Possibly because they can be concealed easier than a six inch pocket knife. But I would rather have a knife.

Mamas don't let your cowboys grow up to be babies.
better dead than red

Old 02-24-2013, 03:56 AM   #20
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5812 Times on 3033 Posts
Likes Given: 398

One last comment. Im not against private ownership of knucks knives or crack pipes. Im just saying be careful with it cuz your local da may hate you if your a ccw type and he is a libtard and you hit his radar.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...