Bowtech Tomkat
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Bowtech Tomkat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

Default Bowtech Tomkat

I am relatively new to bow hunting and currently have an older PSE nova. I can get a. 09' Bow tech Tomkat right now for no Money out of pocket. Anyone here have one or know if they're any good?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-12-2013, 05:04 PM   #2

Liked 41 Times on 30 Posts

I could be wrong but if memory serves they make a pretty respectable bow. No money out of pocket? Working out a trade or is it a hand me down?

Old 11-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #3

Liked 84 Times on 61 Posts

Its a trade, I'm trading an h&r pardoner protector pump. The bow comes with everything except a whisker biscuit, 2 releases, about 10 carbon arrows in a quiver

Old 11-12-2013, 05:28 PM   #4

A buddy of mine has a Bowtech. Not sure what model it is but a nice bow. The customer service isn't great and you can only get any parts if needed from a Bowtech dealer but it is a nice quiet, good shooting bow.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #5

Liked 225 Times on 148 Posts

I had a Tomkat I sold last year. It is on the lower end as far as Bowtech's go but it was a really nice bow.
Only reason I sold it is that I didn't bow hunt for 2 years in a row and a buddy's 15 yr. old son was looking for his first bow. He shot a nice doe first day out with it. I think I paid around $500 for it (after all rest, sights etc). That was maybe 6 years ago.

Last edited by FrontierTCB; 11-13-2013 at 03:24 AM.