Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Bow Making Book?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2007, 05:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bow Making Book?

Anyone have a recommendation on books about making bows?
I think I'd like to try and make my own recurved bow, and locally the selection on books for the subject are scarce and pretty pathetic.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default BOOK on Bow Making

Hell AR Hamer/All

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

I have a CD ROM with a few different bow making plans in it, if your interested? I can send you details if you are? You can send me your e-mail or we can talk here?

Old 11-25-2007, 06:06 AM   #3

Default bow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RONSERESURPLUS View Post
Hell AR Hamer/All

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

I have a CD ROM with a few different bow making plans in it, if your interested? I can send you details if you are? You can send me your e-mail or we can talk here?

HALLO!

I am wery interested in books, any literature , computer information, bow making plans ,that to built my bow. I want to have your different information , pleas send it me by e-mail .

my e-mail lessingserg@gmail.com
I am from Ukraine and my inglish is bad.
THank you.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:24 PM   #4

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Envelope went out with Bow making Cd's

Serg

Hey, I stopped by the Post office and sent off your Bow Making CD's, as well as a few of the AT Series CD's that Cover Metalurgy, Blacksmithing and some other items you might find handy in your own weapon making? It went out First class Mail, as as lite an envelope, it was silly to go slow rate!

Please let me know when you get that, as I'll I'll do same when I get and cash your MO! I printed athe address right from your end, with english and Russian in the heading, so it should get to you fine! I wrote it down as a gift, so that way you won't have to pay a tax on it! Thats the only reason, OK?

I hope this short not finds you well, our roads are a lot better today and tomorrow, I'm going to go out selling Military issue equiptent at a hunters show we have here? I sell a lot of Surplus stiuff, as well the CD's and some Military gear! No weapkns at all, just web belts, canteens, and the like?

Hey, I'm gonna ask, and if your not able no big deal, but can you get any 30 round or other size magazines for the AK-47 Rifle? I could use some more for mine and I'd bewilling to pay for them as well as shipping? Hunt around? I'm not sure you can do that? I don't want to put you in jeperdy, if you can get any without any trouble, let me knwo as well as cost and I'll see about sending you A MO, or CD's in excahnge? Not sure if you can have weapons Data CD's or not? and I sure don't want to get either of us in trouble with that? Let me know, even if negative, OK?

Your Friend

RON L = SERESURPLUS