Benning Vs. Dillinger: The Next Round - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons >

Benning Vs. Dillinger: The Next Round

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3492 Times on 1613 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

BB & Francisco, Thank You for the kind words. I am trying to get us some street cred out there on the interwebz. My ultimate goal is to get a real gun designer / producer in here to answer questions about one of their new weapons. But, at this point, I am willing to get knife makers in here as a start.

I have a planned call with Craig next week. We will talk about a lot of stuff and I will ask him about your inquiries Francisco.

I met Craig when he was partners with another knife maker. He got royally screwed over and started his own gig. I do not know if he works with other houses, or tapped some contacts and had them help with his designs. I will try my best to find out though.

Craig is a good man, and I think he will come in and this will be a big first step for us towards legitimate "industry" types.

Old 01-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #52
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

This is one of the knives that got me thinking that he might be working with other factories. Top picture is from the Mil-Tac website. Bottom one is from Fox (Italian knife manufacturer).
Benning Vs. Dillinger:  The Next Round - Other Weapons

Benning Vs. Dillinger:  The Next Round - Other Weapons

Identical design and materials (down to the European N690 steel), the only difference are the blade stamps. Don't get me wrong, if he has his folding knives made by Fox, that's a good thing in my book. Fox is a top notch maker that doesn't get enough exposure.

A couple of the fixed blades seem very similar to some Entrek knives (same materials and finish), and Craig mentions in one of the descriptions that the CE-1 had some input from Ray Ennis (who's in turn the man behind Entrek USA).
Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)

Last edited by Franciscomv; 01-20-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 05:53 AM   #53
Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

I don't want to over exaggerate this, but I think this could be huge. And it could indeed be the gateway we've been looking for.

I've got some hair back.