Benchmade RSK Mini

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Benchmade RSK Mini

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Benchmade RSK Mini

http://www.knifeworks.com/dougritterminirskmk1stonewasheds30vblade.aspx

The RSK mini has supplanted my RAT Izula as my EDC knife. I wanted a folder, since they're easier to just slip onto your pocket, and I love my Buck Vantage, but this is the absolute perfect knife for day to day use.

It's based on the excellent Benchmade Mini Griptilian, and shares that knife's opening movement and AXIS lockup, but the grind is much higher, it's a flat grind, and the steel has been upgraded to S30V. Completely perfect.

Ruger Mk III Competition .22 LR, S&W M&P Pro Series 9mm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here