Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > bayonett question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 03:28 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Default bayonett question

i was given a bayonet a few years ago by my cousin that from the research i did back the,appeared to be a WW1 Swedish Mauser rifle bayonet..its in great shape from what i can tell,usual age/petina but the leather is in great shape and its still semi sharp,it looks like this(click the link,the forums still F'd up on my end -_-)http://www.frontierfirearms.ca/images/swedish.bmp i am curious if any of you have any idea what its approx worth might be? thank you.

S&W sigma 9mm
Savage arms .22 long rifle,w/ scope(had since 14)
you can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers..┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Attempting to give a f*ck: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a f*ck.
"Im gonna be that guy that has the room full of guns/knifes and enough ammo to out last the oncoming zombie apocalypse :D"-ME

Last edited by REDMIST89; 09-09-2011 at 03:31 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-09-2011, 04:09 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8428 Times on 3655 Posts
Likes Given: 1300

Yah, sure, dot is for da Svedish Mauser. You have the bayonet, scabbard and frog, looks like. Go over to Fleabay, search Swedish Mauser Bayonet. Looks like $40-$50.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 09-09-2011, 04:21 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Yah, sure, dot is for da Svedish Mauser. You have the bayonet, scabbard and frog, looks like. Go over to Fleabay, search Swedish Mauser Bayonet. Looks like $40-$50.
thank you sir,been curious but always been too lazy to look it up plus wasn't quite sure what i had there..eh for $40-50 its worth keeping,its a cool thing to have really. lol i also have a korean war era gas mask with the storage bag and all...im prepared hahs

S&W sigma 9mm
Attempting to give a f*ck: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a f*ck.
"Im gonna be that guy that has the room full of guns/knifes and enough ammo to out last the oncoming zombie apocalypse :D"-ME

Old 09-09-2011, 11:42 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8428 Times on 3655 Posts
Likes Given: 1300

Now dot you haf got da Svedish bayonet, you must go buy da Svedish Mauser to go with it, doncha know?

Seriusly, find a Swede in 6.5. You can thank me later. Incredibly accurate, light recoil, great rifles.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 09-09-2011, 01:54 PM   #5

Liked 57 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Quote:
Now dot you haf got da Svedish bayonet, you must go buy da Svedish Mauser to go with it, doncha know?

Seriusly, find a Swede in 6.5. You can thank me later. Incredibly accurate, light recoil, great rifles.
C3, I love you, man.

Animo non Astutia

Vae Victis

Old 09-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #6

Quote:

haha i just looked up prices on 6.5x55 swed mauser...im good with just my bayonet for now lol

S&W sigma 9mm