Archery Project - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Archery Project

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

You have my heart-felt sympathy - I watched your ridiculous gun law problem unfold in 1998-99 when I used to subscribe to a very good state-side publication called "Gun Week", published by Gun Owners of America. The horrific pictures of bull dozers runnung over confiscated and turned-in firearms made me sick, and still remains in my memory. I think it is incumbant upon every American citizen to do whatever they can to ensure that that type of government abuse never happens here. Unfortunately, many here are either too pre-occupied, or too naive to recognize the danger - particularly in the upcoming election. We never learn from our mistakes, and consequently I fear we are doomed to repeat them. To me there is nothing more offensive than for people to take for granted the freedoms that were so hard won by prior generations. I have more respect for Muslim radicals than I do for Liberal Left-wing American Soc!alists - at least the Muslim's are fighting for what they believe in!

Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Last edited by RL357Mag; 08-15-2008 at 05:28 PM.