Any Information?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Any Information?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Any Information?

When I was a 6-12 I remember reading my dads gun rags, and they had ballistic knives. Spring loaded blade could be launched with push of a button. If i remember correctly it had a cylindrical scabbard that could be launched as a blunt force tool.
Do they still make these?
Legalitys?
Where can I get one?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-23-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 9 Times on 8 Posts

Not sure if they are still made, but some local/state laws do prohibit such devices.

Old 06-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #3

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Any Information (Ballistic Knife)

Hello all

RON L = SERESURPLUS

I've owned a few of the aforementioned Ballitic Knives and was less than Impressed! They used to be a mail order item, then the Feds got on that, they dissapeareda fter that! I think they went Fed Not legal!

I had a Model that had the Sharpened Blade, as well as a Cover you could Put overt he blade to protect your fingers and carry! At 10FT it would not even punch 3/4" Plywood! I had the Russian model (DON"T ASK HOW) as well as the China made us version, neither was any great shakes and was mostly a hype item to look tough! As I recall they were both like 40$ each!

Not seen in years and believe me, your not missing any great weapon!

RON L

Old 02-14-2011, 01:03 AM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

If you're still interested, you can find a device called "The Guardfather", looks like a pen, deploys as you suggest.

Check your local laws.