Another One

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Another One

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2010, 02:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Another One

This one is a copy of the "Wolhuter" knife. A friend of mine from South Africa made it for me a few years ago. The original was used by Harry Wolhuter, one of South Africa's first game wardens. By no choice of his own he had to kill a lion with it one night. Knife and hide are in a museum.
This one has a stainless steel blade with handles from the three thorn tree (black ivory)...sheath is buffalo hide if I remember correctly.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-25-2010, 03:55 PM   #2

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Nice little toothpick you have there! Thanks!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 09-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Very nice. I particularly like the simple and clean design.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams