Affordable EDC (Every Day Carry) knives - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Other Weapons > Affordable EDC (Every Day Carry) knives

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2013, 03:29 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 30 Posts

I just scored an Ontario Rat 2 and I am in love. It has replaced all my other EDC blades in the rotation. I wouldn't recommend it as a defensive option but for daily tasks I love it.

Old 09-23-2013, 04:04 AM   #22
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3165 Times on 2150 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggler
I'm sorry if I'm asking a question that has been addressed here or recently but I have very limited access to the internet. I work on a cruise ship and it cost to go on the internet. With that said, I need a good knife (not a folding blade) for my vehicle something that would serve as a protective weapon?

Thanks in advance,
Juggler
Which Cruise Line?

Carrying the Kershaw Hunter II fixed as Carry 1, and carry 2 is the Blur,..but the Drop Point. these back up whatever Gun I'm carrying.....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 09-23-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Old 10-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #23

Likes Given: 2

Oh c'mon guys.. 3 pages and no one here mentioned the Mercator nor the Douk-Douk !

Mercator ~$25

Douk-Douk ~$25

Old 10-03-2013, 03:33 AM   #24

I had a pal in the 10th Mtn.( my reserve unit) who carried one taped to the inside sleeve of his BDU.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 02-16-2014, 09:31 AM   #25

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I like the Kershaw Speedsafe Kuro, Nice Hard multi purpose blade... never really was into tantos but this one is nice, especially with the partial serration... super tight pocket clip, will never fall out, good for everything really. Just my .000002 cents.

Old 02-17-2014, 05:00 AM   #26

imageuploadedbyfirearms-talk1392616715.308345.jpg

My most recent carry blades....left: Explorer Night Raider III, middle: Kershaw Hunter II, right: Kershaw Blur...

Old 02-18-2014, 05:57 AM   #27

Football... That one on the right doesn't look like any blur I've seen. Does it have a model number on it? I like that blade shape.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 02-18-2014, 06:14 AM   #28

Werminator: I might have mistook it for my "other" Kershaw folder,..this one is the Blast(or Burst) 1970 is the model,..assisted opening...
Maybe you can Tell MzGrn( my better half) why I need "almost" as many Knives as we do Guns!...

Old 02-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #29

I would love to help you out there brother but I am already losing that battle in my own household... though ironically the gift she got me foe my birthday AFTER telling me I had too many knives was an Ontario RBS6...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Firearms Talk mobile app

Old 02-18-2014, 05:24 PM   #30

Then, like me, You have a Good one there! She got me(one of my "X-Mascuh" gifts) a 5pc Sheffield Multi-Tool set, and a delux Gunsmithing Tool set(Since we can't afford an $8k lathe yet to set up a full shop) with a Vice/Stand and a few interchangeable "Blocks"...and a Lansky sharpening system....

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk