Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Wow just Wow.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 183 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 89

Default Wow just Wow.

I get a e-mails from Cheeper Then Dirt on occasion because I bought a large quantity of bullets from them once (never again, slowest shipping in the universe) well they sent me a new add today bragging about PMC 223 for $29 for a box of 20! And 50rd of Blazer FMJ 40 cal for the same price! I did not have any intention of ever going back to them for anything and at those crazy prices they have removed any temptation.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2579 Times on 1355 Posts
Likes Given: 197

The similarly gouged the last time ammo was in short supply. I remember .380 FMJ selling for $49.99 a box of 50. They got an e-mail from me requesting to be taken off the e-mail list. The only thing at CTD that is "cheap" is crap.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 02-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #3

Liked 183 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 89

I bought several cases of bullets from them back when they had a clearance sale, got Hot Cores for $15 a box, and DCs for $23 but shipping took over two weeks, kinna pissed me off, sticking to Midway for the stuff I have to order.

Old 02-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #4

Liked 180 Times on 128 Posts
Likes Given: 129

Cheaper than who's dirt? They should be sued for false advertising. Unless they are having a sale their **** is wayyyyyyyyy overpriced.