where to find reloading components
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > where to find reloading components

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

Default where to find reloading components

The only place in my immediate area that sells reloading components is bass pro and they seem to be out of stock all the time. Where are good places to get my components online?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5814 Times on 3288 Posts
Likes Given: 5280

www.midwayusa.com

Winston Churchill
NYPD13 Likes This 
Old 01-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2869 Times on 1428 Posts
Likes Given: 302

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
Wait for a sale. Good selection, prices can be OK. The shipping prices can sting a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by potentialglock View Post
The only place in my immediate area that sells reloading components is bass pro and they seem to be out of stock all the time. Where are good places to get my components online?
FWIW, a LOT of places are out of stock in recent days. As best as I could tell, I bought the last three bricks of LPP in my area.
Graf & Sons.
Powder Valley
Montana Gold
Missouri Bullets
Midsouth
...the list goes on.
Is there anything in particular you're in need of? I suspect that SRPs & .224 dia bullets are somewhat rare. When you do locate what your looking for, be sure to buy enough to hold you for a while, things may be squirrely for a while.
NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld

Old 01-02-2013, 06:02 PM   #4

Liked 160 Times on 113 Posts

9mm and. 45 acp bullets. Powder and primers. And the dies for each. I was given a press for Christmas so I'm just starting

Old 01-02-2013, 06:33 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2869 Times on 1428 Posts
Likes Given: 302

Montana Gold and Missouri Bullet Company for bullets.
I'm a loyal Missouri Bullets Customer. With the surge, their ship times might be a bit slower than normal, but AFAIK, they were still doing the best they can with the demand (according to their Facebook messages).
Powder Valley still has some powder. Check Win 231, it appears as though they still have some on hand. Small Pistol Primers may be a challenge, though they apparently have some CCI Large Pistol in stock.
Check Berry's Mfg. as well, they have a variety of different items you may need, bullets, reloading equipment (inc dies) & so forth.

NRA Life Member

"We've replaced what was an exceptional country with a tolerant country. " Greg Gutfeld

Old 01-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #6

I have found that the best prices for reloading components are at gun shows. No shipping costs required.
cottontop

Old 01-03-2013, 03:33 AM   #7

Liked 698 Times on 487 Posts
Likes Given: 1099

Bullets
http://www.powerbondbullets.com/

Old 01-03-2013, 04:05 AM   #8

Liked 34 Times on 27 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I like midway and berrys. If if you are ok with cast, you can find tons of places for bullets. Leadheads is about 25 miles from here, and I need to stop in and check it out. I have seen many people recomend him. You can also look on gunbroker and amazon. I have noticed that prices have jumped over the last few weeks on gunbrokern both what people are asking and what people are bidding. If you havn't read a few books on reloading yet, you could start with that and hope that by the time you have that done, that this latest mad dash is over.