Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Walmart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2013, 05:10 AM   #141
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnsquatch View Post
Local section on armslist had 10 pack cases of certain ammunition today from the same seller. Same ammo that Walmart was "supposed to have".
yeah. People rip people off on armslist. I would never buy ammo from anyone on there. BTW. It wasnt him selling it. Hes keeping it all to use.

spit hell fire

Old 09-05-2013, 04:16 PM   #142
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2822 Times on 1937 Posts
Likes Given: 565

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer
Screw Walmart! They disabled the app so shooters couldn't locate ammo. I found GECO 124 gr ammo at PSA for $13.99 a box. The same price walmart charges for federal FMJ that has less velocity with a 115 gr bullet.
Walmart just anger's the Piss out of me! 3 phone calls to corporate and no answer back from higher level,..much less the store GM. Meanwhile when we drive 45 Minutes over to one of the ones in Prescott we find (usually) that we'll get something we need. I started buying 45ACP again In small quantities with the possibility that I'll be buying one more stock 1911 for "Wild Bunch," and because I "broke out" the Combat Commander for a testing session at the range Sunday for the upcoming SD ammo review article.Well,.. my last trip to the Prescott Wally and I found some 45 Remington UMC,...but that is so rare these days...
All I know is My local Wally never has ANY handgun ammo, because at least 2 people working there are buying it and reselling at least Some of it to a Local GS, who also lines up 2x a week at 4 am to wait for it to be shelved so they can mark it up 2X & 3X the price...

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*