to vent a little and looking for
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > to vent a little and looking for

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 05:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default to vent a little and looking for

first i would just like to say that ammo going up and up and being harder and harder to find..... really blows, THANKS GOVERMENT!!!!!!! but anyways im trying to find large amounts and or cheap
.45 acp
.22 rimfire
12 gauge 2 and 3/4 birdshot or skeet shot
.303 britsh
7.62x54
army surplus ammo cans

im from around north central west virginia and will happly drive to come and purchase or have it shipped by UPS either or. is it possible to find ammo cans that are less then 15 a piece or boxes of 12 gauge (25 rounds) for 5 dollars a box or under? i can sometimes get it that cheap at dunhams but only on sale days. Also in everyones opnion minus black friday what other good days are fantastic sale days for ammo? thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-29-2010, 05:11 AM   #2

Liked 2007 Times on 1107 Posts
Likes Given: 1342

I was in a store called Murdocks the other day. They had a bunch of 30 and 50 cal cans. They also had cans that were the size of an ice chest. I believe Murdocks is a chain. I don't know if they are in your area or not.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 04-29-2010, 07:13 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Check these guys out. They have decent prices and ship quickly. I've dealt with them for several years.

Ammunition To Go : Your one stop for all of your ammunition needs!

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #4

I don't have much trouble finding ammo. Locally, yes, but not on the net. It may not be my favorite brand, & it is more expensive than it used to be. [ supply & demand ]
The link to " ammo to go " has everything you mentioned but 7.62.x 54. Here is a place that has it & a better price on ammo cans. Look around & you can probably beat their price, too.

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter

Old 04-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #5

Thank the Government for this also: Government Surplus Auctions at Government Liquidation Last year me and a couple of buddies bought 600 - 50 cal ammo cans for less than $2000.00. We each kept 100 and sold the rest. The point I'm making is that this is the website that almost ALL surplus goes through now. It's set up like an ebay auction, and you can buy anything from canteen cups to ocean-going ships. The only catch on ammo related things, is you have to get what they call an EUC.....that stands for End Use Certificate.....it's free, but takes a couple weeks to get. Basicly, you have to sign a paper saying you are a U.S. citizen, and you won't sell your stuff to the bad guys (they have a list of who they don't want you to sell to). They sell brass by lots weighing from a thousand pounds to lots weighing several tons. There are locations all over the country so you can look at stuff near you or go as far as you want.