Varget powder - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Varget powder

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 02:57 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=InDefenseofLiberty;1227264]What bugs me about this post is all the people so weak in their convictions that they embrace the tenets of communism so easily.

"It's not fair" is an argument best left to liberal swine. You got a deal, good for you, if I were the one behind you in line I would blame myself for not showing up earlier. Yes, it's hard to get. Should i get the chance to buy at a decent price I would buy all I could. This is capitalism people, you should embrace it. Either that or quit lamenting the loss of freedom as YOU are the ones not supporting its practice.

Interseting you bring up the second para.

My sons buddie was gun shopping the week after the Newton shootings. He was at a local rather large gunshop. He was in line looking at AR15s. He asked 'how many do you have?" The clerk said they had five left- he said "Ill take em-all 5."

I told him "man that could be dangerous."

Old 04-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have searched high and low for the bullets and the primers and I am happy to say that I now have all the components to make 1000 rounds. It has been many months looking for these items. Good luck to us all in our searches for whatever it is we need.