tumbling media

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > tumbling media

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9205 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Default tumbling media

Not for me, but a question for you reloaders...

Would pecan shell make a good media for tumbling?

I ask because summer is right around the corner, and part of my work duties require me to cut the grass and maintain the properties where our well sites are located. Well, one of these sites are right next to a local farmers market, and they shell pecans for a small price. The jerks running the sheller are always dumping the waste over the fence onto the property I have to maintain.

I figure, since I'm sure I'll be shoveling some back across the fence (I love it when the biggest ******* parks his convertible Mercedes right next to the fence), I could throw a few shovel fulls in a bag and mail it out.

I don't know how hard it is for some of you to get media, or how much it costs. But I could send it for cost of shipping if anyone's interested.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here