Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Ammunition & Reloading (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   In stock primers.... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/stock-primers-87855/)

customammo72 03-31-2013 12:36 AM

In stock primers....

large pistol, small rifle mag, and small rifle in stock at the ammunition store, if you don't mind using the cheap corrosive wolf primers and also paying twice the price, they are $60 per thousand, but thought I would let everyone know if you are willing to pay the price they are in stock and they have a bunch.

beaglesam 03-31-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by customammo72 (Post 1197309)
large pistol, small rifle mag, and small rifle in stock at the ammunition store, if you don't mind using the cheap corrosive wolf primers and also paying twice the price, they are $60 per thousand, but thought I would let everyone know if you are willing to pay the price they are in stock and they have a bunch.

$60 for Wolf primers is insane. No, it's just downright stupid to pay that much. You can do better, CCI and Winchester were going for $41 at the Bill Goodman show and I refused to pay that.

customammo72 03-31-2013 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaglesam (Post 1197419)
$60 for Wolf primers is insane. No, it's just downright stupid to pay that much. You can do better, CCI and Winchester were going for $41 at the Bill Goodman show and I refused to pay that.

I fully agree, I need some myself but there is no way I am going to pay that price for them.

customammo72 04-01-2013 07:28 AM

This is horrible, they sold all 62,000 small rifle primers they had of those wolf brand at 60 bucks a thousand in one day..... are people that desperate and crazy?????

locutus 04-01-2013 09:05 PM

the price is ridiculous.

But wolf primers are not corrosive. they're actually fairly high quality.

customammo72 04-01-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 1199512)
the price is ridiculous.

But wolf primers are not corrosive. they're actually fairly high quality.

Really? Interesting, others I have talked to and I have always heard that they are cheaply made and corrosive/dirty. I have never used them myself so I can't say, but with the shortage right now I would use them no problem, just definitely would clean my guns right away, but either way there is no way I am paying double the price for them..... That is just plain rediculous and I cannot believe that people are paying double the price for them like that.... It's horrible....

customammo72 04-01-2013 11:47 PM

Well they got 78,000 back in stock of the small rifle primers today, still at 60 bucks per thousand, let's see how long they last once again....... stupid people... I wish there was a way to post comments on their website so I could make a post about how they are ripping people off horribly.... I am making a list of the companies that are doing this crap with their prices to remember that when things go back to normal to never buy anything from them ever again.

-06 04-01-2013 11:51 PM

Was fortunate enough to pick up several K of Wolf SR just before the craziness set in. Got them for $16 per K.

customammo72 04-01-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -06 (Post 1199701)
Was fortunate enough to pick up several K of Wolf SR just before the craziness set in. Got them for $16 per K.

Yeah I know that's my point, 60 bucks per K is totally rediculous..... I just can't believe people would pay the crazy high prices like this knowing good and well they are getting ripped off.

customammo72 04-03-2013 12:46 AM

Well they sold all but 24K already..... can't believe it, people are retarded