Stay away from Tul-Ammo!! - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Stay away from Tul-Ammo!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 04:56 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
I've had misfires, anmd squoibs with Winchesrter, Federal and Remington.

If you shoot long enough, it's going to happen.

I've used a ton of Russian ammo without a problem.

In fact, Colt imports Silver Bear and sells it under the Colt name. Do you think they would sell steel cased, Russian ammo in a box labelled "Colt" if ir was bad for their AR-15?

As far s using cheap ammo in an expensive gun, why would you waste money on premium ammo to "kill" tin cans or pine cones?????
My thoughts exactly!!

God bless our troops, specially the snipers!

Old 03-27-2014, 05:07 PM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWagner View Post
I am beginning to embrace the idea that Russian ammo in Russian guns is ok. My experience with Russian steel case ammo in my AR is a disaster. It is no fun trying to remove a well-stuck case from an assembled gun. This happened with my Olympic AR and will not be tried in my Colt AR.
I have a mutt ar15 but it started out as a Olympic ar15 an it loves to eat tula ammo. I Occasionally get jams but the worse failure i experienced with tula was a stove top jam where the caseing got stuck it the star chamber. That has only happened once knock on wood!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Firearms Talk mobile app