Stay away from Tul-Ammo!! - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Stay away from Tul-Ammo!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2014, 04:56 PM   #51
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 39 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by locutus View Post
I've had misfires, anmd squoibs with Winchesrter, Federal and Remington.

If you shoot long enough, it's going to happen.

I've used a ton of Russian ammo without a problem.

In fact, Colt imports Silver Bear and sells it under the Colt name. Do you think they would sell steel cased, Russian ammo in a box labelled "Colt" if ir was bad for their AR-15?

As far s using cheap ammo in an expensive gun, why would you waste money on premium ammo to "kill" tin cans or pine cones?????
My thoughts exactly!!

Old 03-27-2014, 05:07 PM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 19 Times on 15 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWagner View Post
I am beginning to embrace the idea that Russian ammo in Russian guns is ok. My experience with Russian steel case ammo in my AR is a disaster. It is no fun trying to remove a well-stuck case from an assembled gun. This happened with my Olympic AR and will not be tried in my Colt AR.
I have a mutt ar15 but it started out as a Olympic ar15 an it loves to eat tula ammo. I Occasionally get jams but the worse failure i experienced with tula was a stove top jam where the caseing got stuck it the star chamber. That has only happened once knock on wood!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Firearms Talk mobile app