Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Which starter kit to get started reloading?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 07:39 PM   #51
lkd
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

how about everybody bury the hatchet and lets close this thread? It's clear the OP has made a choice.

Now, we all look forward to Megaton's first range report (in a new thread) from his newly-acquired reloading addiction

Old 05-18-2010, 02:34 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzball View Post
Weeelll...maybe your local reloaders are spoofing you a bit! Or more than a bit? That would require some 200 minutes to do a box of 20 rifle loads, three hours twenty minutes.
Well dude, this came across as sarcastic to me^^...and IF you would have read further you would have seen there was no reason to quote me and beat a dead horse.
I'll add it in so that you don't have to search it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderFire View Post
Well, those are definitely two conflicting opinions.
They must have been exaggerating about taking 10 mins. per round.
They (the reloaders in my area) do say if you don't have much time to relaod (which I don't) that you want equipment that increases speed & performance.
I'm still researching on the subject of reloading so I'm taking it all in.

I'm sure to start, single stage, is ok, but I think my reloading neighbors are trying to tell me if you're going to start you won't stop, unless I sell all my guns- and that's not going to happen. They know me so they don't want me to make their mistakes and have to sell/resell & upgrade equipment. Out here in the backwoods are theory is if you can't make/borrow one...buy it once, because you'll never afford to buy it twice. We're mostly ranchers & farmers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzball View Post
Weelll, your opinion of what constitutes a "flame" is different from mine. Some might even feel it's you who's being caustic, not me. And I'm neither supporting nor opposing you, I just made a simple comment that appears to have hurt your feelings in some way I can't conceive. Or care.

You need to understand that your touchy, tender ego is much more important to you that it is to me! I really don't care what you "think"!
You construct a ridiculing post like this.^^
Even come back to edit it...just to add more ridiculing comments, but you're not flaming. so what's next? name calling?
Fuzzball, I could be wrong...but by the demeanor of your posted threads I don't believe I am.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:15 PM   #53

ikd: "how about everybody bury the hatchet and lets close this thread? It's clear the OP has made a choice. "

Aw man! You adults always have to barge in and make us stop when we're having fun!