Speer Shot Shell Fun.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Speer Shot Shell Fun.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Speer Shot Shell Fun.

For 44 Spec/Rem Mag

Cap 1 - 1.15gr Clays, No Crimp Hand fit + Reg Large Pistol primer + Speer cap filled with GLITTER!

The charge of clays is enough to push the Cap out and with enough force that it will shatter on impact rather than inside the barrel.

Anyone else came up with some fun things to do with these Speer Caps?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-01-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2729 Times on 1429 Posts
Likes Given: 230

I down load from the Speer manual to get better patterns. I have killed literally hundreds of rats with the .357 shot shells capsules. I would carry my S&W M-65 while shredding on the tractor. Rats scurry ahead of the tractor, get blasted and fed to the barn cats. Shooting rats from a moving tractor makes the chore much more enjoyable.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 12-01-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I load up some .45's with some old #5 shot I have and impress friends by picking off clay targets when they are using shotguns to hit them. Haven't been caught yet! Got to get on them quick though. No I'm not good enough to hit a flying clay with a .45 slug. But they don't know that yet.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- Unknown author -- Falsely attributed to George Washington --
Patriot Guard Rider