Small Base Sizing Die for 9mm

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Small Base Sizing Die for 9mm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 03:09 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 748 Times on 495 Posts
Likes Given: 824

Default Small Base Sizing Die for 9mm

Do they make a small base sizing die for 9mm? Ive seen them for rifle calibers, but none for handguns.... My Medusa is a little picky with the tapered 9mm's and sometimes the rounds fit tighter in the cylinder than I would like...

Its real bad with factory 9mm, but really doesnt have a problem with sized and reloaded ammo....

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-20-2011, 12:31 AM   #2

Default 9mm die

You might try a Lee Carbide Factory Crimp die.
It had a carbide ring to size the loaded round.

Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #3

Liked 40 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 1

IF you have problems with a tight chamber and factory ammo, You could get it to a gunsmith and have him resize the chamber. If its only happening with reloaded ammo, you could try this: Undersize Reloading Dies: Evolution Gun Works Inc.