Reloading Mishaps and a new round

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Reloading Mishaps and a new round

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 07:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Reloading Mishaps and a new round

this is our new round the guy that makes it calls it a 450 gi

and this is what happens when you get a progressive reloader and are not paying attention to your .40 s&w brass and accidentally get a 9mm bass in the mix

"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, He won by making the other poor bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-13-2009, 11:43 AM   #2

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

That is why you get a brass sorter to sort your brass. MidwayUSA - Shell Sorter Brass Sorter 9mm Luger, 40 Smith & Wesson, 45 ACP 3 Bowl Set

Old 02-13-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2858 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 254

Pic quality is too poor to tell exactly what the problem is. I presume you necked up a 9mm to .40?

I developed a wildcat cartridge some years ago called the .41 aTm. .38 spl necked up to .41. That's Texas A&M for you non Texans. The Aggies and their reputation for doing stupid sh!t. Hard hitting, big bore round that could fit in K-frame size guns but did not headspace worth a damn.

Old 02-13-2009, 03:06 PM   #4

Ya we were just messing around; having a little fun with it. The picture quality is really poor because I used my phone to take the pictures. I couldn't find my digital camera.

"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, He won by making the other poor bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Old 02-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #5

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

just below Austin (The State Capital) TX there is a cavern with the normal stuff. But in one section they have what is called the aggie stone. Before you get to it they tell you that if you are over 5"6" tall you are going to have to duck. Everytime someone has hit their head on it they had gone to T A&M (So they say). But yes aggies are known as the not so bright college students that do tons of STUPID stuff.

Old 02-13-2009, 07:08 PM   #6

We say the same about BH. Our frosh hats are bh colors to say that our freshman are smarter than their seniors.