reloading kite

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > reloading kite

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 182 Times on 132 Posts
Likes Given: 184

Default reloading kite

my dad is wanting to get into reloading hes trying to decide between a Lyman multi station or a RCBS single station. He completely new to it and I was just wondering what you all thought considering I haven't had any experience with either companies products.

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts

Kites I know nothing about but the best choice of a press depends on what cartridges are to be reloaded, the anticipated number of rounds needed to be done per session and how critical the need for precision accuracy may be. Both companies make quality tools, so do all of the other American makers, but conventional turret designs aren't of much help to anyone who loads more than one cartridge.

Last edited by 1hole; 02-17-2012 at 02:16 PM.