Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > Reloading Bench Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

forumrunner_20120516_141208.jpg

Just built it last week end
Old 05-17-2012, 03:08 PM   #62

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickwashere View Post
Attachment 45960

Just built it last week end
Congrats. You are on your way.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine

Old 05-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by barneygoogle View Post
A little messy
Well if it were not messy, then it isnt being used. Looks good.

Bill
NRA Life Member

"Democracy is two wolves and one lamb voting what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote" Ben Franklin

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." --Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

"It is God’s job to judge and forgive my enemy, I only arrange the meeting." Unidentified Marine

Old 05-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG7IL View Post
Standard NRMA bench
Plans www.shotgunsportsmagazine.com/downloads/bench_plans.pdf
My alterations/additions
1. Could not find plastic door track, used 1 strip of 1/4 inch aluminum channel with wood stop for front.
2. Hole drilled for center shelf light, really helps me see under there.
3. Added folding Tumbler Shelf on left side using chain/piano hinge.
4. Used 1/4 holes spaced at 1" for shelf support (required increase in shelf dimensions )

I have a separate steel front, barrister style cabinet for storage.

still may add doors to the front center and lower opening ? thoughts.
Looks great. Enjoy it.

Bill
NRA Life Member

Old 05-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #65

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

image-12535618.jpg

A little messy
Old 05-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #66

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alxltd1

Congrats. You are on your way.
Thank you sir.. I am both excited and broke lol

Old 05-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #67

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 9

alxltd1,

If you need someone to inherit your most impressive collection should you find yourself on the receiving end of an unfortunate circumstance I hereby nominate myself to cherish and protect your vast assortment of firearms and reloading components.

All joking aside now, that is a very impressive collection, my hat's off to you!

"When in doubt [use] C4." -Jamie Hyneman (Mythbusters)

Old 05-18-2012, 03:03 AM   #68

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

[IMG][/IMG]

I built this loading room in 1996 after my wife was going to throw me out of the house . I had most of the basement at the time . So I built a 28 x 32 building for my stuff . It is heated has air a TV and ice box .

Last edited by KEYBEAR; 05-18-2012 at 03:07 AM.
mudslinger79 Likes This 
Old 05-20-2012, 02:18 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEYBEAR View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

I built this loading room in 1996 after my wife was going to throw me out of the house . I had most of the basement at the time . So I built a 28 x 32 building for my stuff . It is heated has air a TV and ice box .
Very Nice.

Bill
NRA Life Member

Old 05-20-2012, 02:20 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusterleXD View Post
alxltd1,

If you need someone to inherit your most impressive collection should you find yourself on the receiving end of an unfortunate circumstance I hereby nominate myself to cherish and protect your vast assortment of firearms and reloading components.

All joking aside now, that is a very impressive collection, my hat's off to you!
Thank you. You may find that my daughter will contest your claim, and she is a darn good shot as well.

Bill
NRA Life Member